Sunday, September 25, 2011

Adam & Eve

Teacher Brian during story time @ Sunday school: What are some of the ways that God makes us uniquely our own?


Conner's hand shoots up in the air. His response: our skin! He precedes to stack his hands in mine like I've done with him jokingly many times in the past and whispers "like an oreo cookie right Mom!" oh how we love this boy!


Little Miss Jillian in Conner's class is becoming one of my fav's, she always finds me in the crowd & often fights with Conner for space in my lap during story time. When teacher Brian then asked the class who was the first man and woman made? She leans in and says to me "Mr. Obama and Mrs. Obama were the first ones made!" Hence why when my son's arm shoots up in response to a question this is what I fear will spilleth out...


With over 41 children in the 3-4 year old class and another class of 22 Kindergartners, I'm shot before the hour is up but always leave with the biggest of smiles!

2 comments:

  1. Did she hear someone say they are that Mrs. Obama is the first lady? I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em that's exactly what I was thinking, it was so hysterical because she said it so seriously....

    ReplyDelete