Monday, November 8, 2010

The amazing Heather & her photographic magic!

We are extremely blessed to have such an amazing friend who just happens to be crazy good at photography and capturing the essence of her subjects. Below are the results of a photo session the kids had with her, enjoy!













We had prints made for the wall and when Brie saw them she instantly pulled this photo (I made a 11x14 print of it) she said with astonishment, "I look beautiful in this one Mommy!" Yes, you do peanut, you are beautiful inside and out!








Oh Conner, you just make my heart sing, I absolutely adore this one!







What you don't see is Mommy standing behind the camera whipping sticks, rocks, old pieces of shingles, near Conner to get him to look in the right direction. Whoever said taking pictures of 5 year-olds is easy obviously hasn't met mine.





Our thanks go out to Heather for listening to that little voice that whispered, then roared in her ear years ago that this would be a great idea, you are truly gifted!




Oh and I don't get paid for this, she is the best, send her an email and you can benefit from her magic too!














































No comments:

Post a Comment