Oh how awesome it was to get out and enjoy the weather last evening! We're SO excited to see an end to winter, yet have to say it was a truly enjoyable one, even with all the shoveling! Steve is anxious to dust off his bike and hit the trails, I plan to join them this year with a new bike of my own and a tandem one connected to mine for Conner!
Brie is enjoying volleyball immensely and just the other day we registered for her last year of recreation soccer, this fall she'll have try outs for the competitive leagues.
Conner is LOVING school and when we arrive each morning I have to steal a hug, he's just thriving there. I will miss our commutes when he starts the summer Kid's Play program but I know it's for the best as he'll likely meet some fellow kindergartners! We're going to try T-ball this summer!
Work is work (rumors are heating up about another island trip only this time we'll likely drag Steve with). I'm excited to get the camper popped up, cleaned, stocked and hit those parks for some relaxing weekends!
Just a quick update!
No comments:
Post a Comment