Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Going Gray!

So as we relaxed just the two of us last night, kids tucked in bed, I looked over at my hubby and noticed he appeared to have battled a spray gun full of white paint at work and lost. Upon further inspection, no paint, at the ripe old age of 35, he's going gray, and FAST! I swear he wasn't that gray in Church on Sunday. So I ask my wonderful husband who is the least vain man I know whether this bothers him and should I pick up a color, he responded "yes." I think he looks very handsome with that peppered look. So here it begins........

1 comment:

  1. Can I add my 2 cents? I know this will embarass the heck out of my big brother, but I have said this many times. I recall as a little girl knowing my brother was one of the most handsome guys I knew. I hadn't learned the whole concept of marriage and so I always said, "I want to marry you when I'm older". He just told me I couldn't which made me very upset. Though I wouldn't trade the man that God gave me in marriage, I still think my brother is one of the most handsome guys I know, grey hairs and all. Besides, it makes him look that much more distinguished, right?!

    ReplyDelete