Thursday, December 3, 2009

POOL TIME!

We all just came home from a wonderful evening at the middle school pool. Through community ed we have pass for Mon & Thrs nights and we're having a blast. The junior high swim team has half the pool while the other half is open swim. Brie spent the evening mastering her cannon ball and other jumps, some were quite creative :)! Steve did lap after lap after lap which was great and hopefully wonderful for that knee! Conner and I played motor boat most of the time while I tried to coax him to jump from the sides, something must happen to their confidence once summer ends, oh well, we've all winter to work on it. Met some nice families already (only 3 others were there so we pretty much had TONS of space - it was great) and hopefully by the end of the winter Steve will have helped me eliminate this unreasonable fear of drowning I have. Off to watch the rest of Polar Express as these kiddos (and parents) are plum tuckered out!

No comments:

Post a Comment