I love you big brother! Aubrey mentioned the other day that when she grows up she wants to marry her brother. She looks up to him and wants to be like him and be near him all the time. I recall another little girl with that same desire. She may not have understood the ramifications of finding a husband, because she also thought her big brother was so kind and so handsome. I remember you telling her she could not marry you. Instead I have the pleasure of experiencing life beside you and see you in action with your own family. You are amazing and I love you so much! Happy 35 years!
I love you big brother! Aubrey mentioned the other day that when she grows up she wants to marry her brother. She looks up to him and wants to be like him and be near him all the time. I recall another little girl with that same desire. She may not have understood the ramifications of finding a husband, because she also thought her big brother was so kind and so handsome. I remember you telling her she could not marry you. Instead I have the pleasure of experiencing life beside you and see you in action with your own family. You are amazing and I love you so much! Happy 35 years!
ReplyDeleteYour little sister